TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS DURING THIS TIME
DELIVERY & CURBSIDE PICK UP ONLY AT THIS TIME
Ondrick Natural Earth values the safety of our employees and customers. Effective Tuesday, March 24th at 12pm until about May 4th, we will be implementing additional precautionary measures in our location to further encourage social distancing. These methods will continue to support our customers’ needs while reducing contact between customers/staff/drivers to best contain the spread of COVID-19.
Until Further Notice:
- No Entry into our facilities or equipment. Doors are locked, but we will take your order.
- Call or Email Orders (413-594-8803 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Call from your vehicle in the parking lot or in advance. We will take your vehicle description or customer account info; Call also when you arrive if an order was already placed.
- Orders will be loaded while you remain in your vehicle or placed outside and staged for you to load.
- Paperwork will be sent electronically via text or email.
- Social Distancing – In order to protect our staff and you, our doors will remain locked. All orders need to be handled as noted above.
- Freight/Vendor Deliveries – Driver is to stay in vehicle and call when ready for unloading.
- Yard Manager will advise of unloading location – Staff will unload truck.
- Material will be unloaded without any direct contact.
- Vendors – No vendor visits allowed – no exceptions. Please email or call to conduct business.
We value your health and well-being, and greatly appreciate your understanding and business.
Your O.N.E. Team